Our students are engaged from the first day of school with an individual leaning plan for every child. Every plan combines direct instruction, small-group work and one-on-one tutoring in a way that works for them. This helps students create a strong foundation and prepares them for life long learning.
What we learn:
- Science: Integrated science collaborated by STEM Standards,
- Social Studies
- World Languages: Somali and Arabic
- Physical Education
- Language Arts/Literacy: Reading and Writing is through: Wonders Literacy Curriculum
Grade Levels: K-5Wonders is designed to foster a love of reading in all children. Through exploration of texts and daily development of their skills as readers, writers, speakers, and active listeners, students experience the power of literacy. Our focus on teaching the whole child – and every child – prepares students to be lifelong learners and critical thinkers.
- Mathematics: Through Bridges https://www.mathlearningcenter.org/bridges
- Technology – Chromebooks, Technology Series 6000I SMART Board Full wireless
- Students Grade 3-6 use Chromebooks
- Students K-2 have iPads